“What happens when a beleaguered Corporate Support Officer realises she can no longer endure the Meeting From Hell.”
Welcome to the exciting, dynamic and infuriating nerve-centre of Future Business Solutions.
In the bland confines of Conference Room 3, weary, bored dogsbody Sam Bridger prepares for another soul-destroying Corporate Vision Conference – testing highlighters on a whiteboard and arranging biscuits on a plate.
The Management Board drift in – all needing Sam’s help to get through the door, as she’s the only one who’s remembered her swipe card.
The meeting descends into irritable sniping and Management Babble, as they desperately try to convince themselves that they know what they’re doing.
Finally, Sam’s mental visions of revenge give way to verbal outrage at their incompetence; her next act leaves them in a bit of an awkward situation…
Studied Fine Art at the Accademia di Belle Arti di Venezia, before moving to London where she studied directing at Royal Central School of Speech & Drama; currently studying for an MA in Filmmaking at the Raindance Institute in London.
- Julia Warren – DirectorMadame Chiffage, The Last Croissant
- Ben Cannon – WriterFather to Son, Best Original Play Award nominee, Avon Association of Drama One Act Play Festival, 2015; Closing Up – Best Original Play, Gloucestershire One Act Play Festival, 2004
- Michelle Alexandra – Key Cast”Sam”Coffee Run, Hotel Caesar, The Mezcal Trilogy (Part 2)
- Jenna Goodwin – Key Cast”Marianna”The Offering, Perfect 10
- Peter Revel-Walsh – Key Cast”Bruce”From the Corner of My Eye, Orpheus and Euridice
- Ben Mayer – Key Cast”Nigel”BoredRoom, The Acting Class
- Luke Cinque-White – Key Cast”Adrian”Adult Material
- Joshua North – D.O.P